When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Panther barn find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Found this February 66 Panther today literally in a horse barn , rough to look at but the paint on the frame is nice underneath the grime . Plan on cleaning and swapping a few of the bad rusty parts out ., or sometimes I like Taking one I don't have much in and just using all the original parts no matter how well they clean up . I think it should look decent and be a good rider .

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_7617.JPG

IMG_7618.JPG

IMG_7619.JPG

Is this a 24 or 26 inch wheeler? Looks good to me. Be sure to post some pics when its cleaned up. It should look good once all the horse crap is gone!!

Great find! In a literal horse barn nonetheless. Maybe the horse ate the chain . I love coppertone middleweights.

Great find! In a literal horse barn nonetheless. Maybe the horse ate the chain . I love coppertone middleweights.
Me too!! I'm in the process of building a 69 typhoon that is being repainted rattle can copper. I t's looking good so far. I'm going to call it my ' rattle Kan Klunker!!

Back