When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Schwinn 3-speed Camel Back Speedster 24''

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just picked this 24'' wheeled Speedster up the other day. First one like it I've ever had or seen here on Long Island. The Sturmey Archer hub is dated 7 66 and works perfectly and was covered in grime when I got it. Hence the perfect condition of it.

The paint hasn't fared so well over the years with scratches and scrapes, but boy is the early Schwinn chrome great! This cleaned right up! The bike is all original with exception of the tires and possibly the grips.
The back tire, though, needs a tube. This would be a cool bike for your son or daughter to have to ride along with you on your 26'' Speedster or Racer from the same era.
(Check out the Ad in the Schwinn Disneyland Catalog I found of it).

I'm asking $145, but the bike needs to be picked up at my house here on Long Island in Nassau County. Sorry, I will not ship it. Thanks for looking!

fred

IMG_1912 3.56.27 PM.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

1966 Schwinn Speedster.png