When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Schwinn Slik Chik w/ speedometer

-

72 Slik Chik

Look Ma, No Hands!
Moving out of the country and selling my favorite bikes. Honestly, if this one doesn't sell, I'll just keep on storing her. She has been my little buddy for about 20 years.

1966 Schwinn Slik Chik - very good/excellent condition
Serial # MB23119 (December, 1966)

$300 - pick up only (Houston, TX)

- Fully restored in the 90s (except original front tire)
- All original paint + chrome. Minimal rust. Was kept in a garage for a few years so has a few speckles of surface rust. Typical scratches from use but overall excellent paint
- Red line Bendix hub with coaster brake
- Included is vintage Schwinn speedometer. It needs to be taken off and cleaned/greased. It is hanging up when the front wheel turns
- Seat was replaced with groovy NOS banana seat
- No dents in fenders
- Vintage matching racing flag valve stem caps + vintage sparkly streamers + matching chain lock (all Schwinn brand, if I recall)
- Has 80s/90s era battery operated siren/PA speaker so you can tell everyone to get the hell out of your way
- Battery operated headlight - hasn't had a battery in ages. I have no idea if it still works.
- Needs new tires. the original Schwinn Westwind whitewall front tire is finally crumbling. The back tire is a replacement slick purchased about 20 years ago.

SlikChik. - 1.jpg
SlikChik. - 2.jpg
SlikChik. - 3.jpg
SlikChik. - 4.jpg
SlikChik. - 5.jpg
SlikChik. - 6.jpg
SlikChik. - 7.jpg
SlikChik. - 8.jpg
SlikChik. - 9.jpg
SlikChik. - 10.jpg
SlikChik. - 12.jpg
SlikChik. - 13.jpg

So no shipping ? Is it an s2 in the rear?
Never saw this particular bike in person, but all Slik Chik bicycles came with S2 rear wheels and from my angle on the rear tire photo I believe strongly that this is the original S-2 rim.

Back