When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1967 Schwinn 26" middleweight frame and forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Robert Troub

I live for the CABE
Picked this up at Monroe
Could be a Panther or a Typhoon...
Decent frame, for some reason there are 3 small holes on the right side of the frame, like something was attached....s/b and easy fill
Comes with straight forks, headbadge, and headset hardware
I'll include a seatpost, and sprocket hardware and bearings
Serial number is HC
Actual shipping

IMG_20230510_130246.jpg

IMG_20230510_130255.jpg

IMG_20230510_130602.jpg

IMG_20230510_130504.jpg

IMG_20230510_130447.jpg

IMG_20230510_130405.jpg

IMG_20230510_130412.jpg

IMG_20230510_130336.jpg

IMG_20230510_130314.jpg

If those forks are original, then it was a heavy duty! 3 speed typhoons would have had a drilled front fork. Panthers didnt use this frame made for hand brakes, they actually used the frame with tabs for slimline tank this yr and for the remainder of the panther model. Only heavy duti used this frame without drilled fork. If this frame came with hand brakes then it definitely was a typhoon with a replaced fork.

If those forks are original, then it was a heavy duty! 3 speed typhoons would have had a drilled front fork. Panthers didnt use this frame made for hand brakes, they actually used the frame with tabs for slimline tank this yr and for the remainder of the panther model. Only heavy duti used this frame without drilled fork. If this frame came with hand brakes then it definitely was a typhoon with a replaced fork.
I wondered if it was a heavy duty.......it came as I got it......had no wheels or Chainguard......when I looked at the 1957 catalog, it certainly looked like a heavy duty.....thanks for the info ....

I wondered if it was a heavy duty.......it came as I got it......had no wheels or Chainguard......when I looked at the 1957 catalog, it certainly looked like a heavy duty.....thanks for the info ....
Some of the HD bikes had extra welds where cantilever bars attached to seat post and down tube. Does this bike have them?

Back