When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Schwinn Deluxe Racer value?

-
I’ve sold a couple similar in the $100 range. V/r Shawn
If I came across that bike locally and the 3 speed hub worked, tires hold air and it had the lights on it I would be all in at $125
KCxxxxx is 1967.
But... wrong seat (Should be "S"), wrong rims (should be 597/S5's, wrong fenders (Shark fin front ended in 65' & rear is not Schwinn being weird length and 1 rear brace.) Waffle Pedals.... etc.
$125-50 if aged and complete OG. Maybe 60 as is.
I cut my teeth on Racers. I just have an affliction for them. My 64' is a favorite of mine.
Ok, well the tires and tubes still hold air, and I always remember getting 2 speeds out of the hub, and the taillight works (and the headlight could work if the wire was repaired or replaced.) So, based on the likelihood of it not being completely original, but still functional, would $75-$100 or $50-$75 be a reasonable price range? I'd like to get as much as I can out of this bike, whether it's in cash or trade, but at the same time, I don't want to lug it back home with me either.

Ok, well the tires and tubes still hold air, and I always remember getting 2 speeds out of the hub, and the taillight works (and the headlight could work if the wire was repaired or replaced.) So, based on the likelihood of it not being completely original, but still functional, would $75-$100 or $50-$75 be a reasonable price range? I'd like to get as much as I can out of this bike, whether it's in cash or trade, but at the same time, I don't want to lug it back home with me either.
I have no idea what the Oklahoma market is like. With a little detailing the bike would fetch a bone in Atlanta. How did you come by it? Did you buy it, trade for it , get for free etc: All factors that I would consider prior to offering for sale. I guess I am saying if you don't want to lug it home really what's the difference.

I have no idea what the Oklahoma market is like. With a little detailing the bike would fetch a bone in Atlanta. How did you come by it? Did you buy it, trade for it , get for free etc: All factors that I would consider prior to offering for sale. I guess I am saying if you don't want to lug it home really what's the difference.
I've sold some bikes here in Oklahoma before, but not a lightweight bike. Not really my specialty. I got it from my grandparents for free, excluding the drive, but I'd still like to get a fair amount for it if I can.

Back