When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Stingray

-

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This is my 1967 Stingray as I got it and all cleaned up. It is a fantastic riding bike I know because I repaired it with my own 2 hands and I have actually rode the bike. I love Stingray's and would be willing to answer any and all questions about it.

IMG_1496 (1).jpg

IMG_1565 (1).jpg

Very nice job. Love the 67 style handlebars. My favorite of all the handlebars. If I was going build a super stingray made of my favorite parts from different years. 67 handlebars would be on the bike.
along with 20” springer forks from the super deluxe. 36 spoke Bendix S2 back wheel. High loop sissy bar. 52 T mag chainring. 63/64 headset bearing cones. Krate/fastback style chain guard. Fender less. White grips. White decals. Gripper slik style back tire. 65 standard smoothie seat. 69 frame to fit the chain ring. Painted in either Flamboyant Lime. Kool Orange. Or Coppertone. Rat trap pedals. That would be my Super Sting Ray.

Back