When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1968, 26", Schwinn Panther Slimline

-
Price
$450.00
Zipcode
I have a newbie question. Is the tank mounted to tabs welded to the frame? Or is it the version held on by some type of U shaped clip for the screws? I was curious if the tank could be removed and have the basic look. Thanks Kirk
There are welded tabs to hold the tank. You can remove tank but the tabs will still show. If you are interested in a tank less model there are a bunch that get posted. This beauty needs to stay as is hahaha

I have a newbie question. Is the tank mounted to tabs welded to the frame? Or is it the version held on by some type of U shaped clip for the screws? I was curious if the tank could be removed and have the basic look. Thanks Kirk

There are Tabs on frame. Most would want the tank version though. It's a good question, but your "newbie" might be showing if you want to remove the tank.😉

Both the slimline and peanut tanks have mounting tabs welded to the frame.

Back