When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Apple Krate Resto/clean

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks....I don't understand why you are pissing on the idea when you have never seen the finished product. Absolutely no way to know its fake. It looks killer on an original bike. The reproduction seats look killer on a restored bike. We all have our opinions so don't shoot the messenger. Sorry if I upset you with my stupid suggestion. I will no longer suggest anything to you. Have a nice day.
Why don't you post a pic of one of the seats you've mentioned? Before and after the patina treatment. I'm definitely interested and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words - thanks in advance

Going to start using the Cabe finally really like the format and how it’s ran. New here but not to the bike world some of you will recognize the back drop of my photos.

Anyways just thought I’d share the progress on a apple I’m working on for a friend. Mid year 68’ bike came to the stand without the rear shock strut back tire isn’t Schwinn and a Early sprint derailleur other than that pretty original bike. All the chrome is headed for a evapo rust bath.View attachment 1755429
Great work so far. Nice to see the pogo post as well, available in two versions and up through June 68

Why don't you post a pic of one of the seats you've mentioned? Before and after the patina treatment. I'm definitely interested and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words - thanks in advance
I wish I could. I know Ron Chiluk has pictures. He has been doing these for 2 decades. I just can't find his contact info. Last em I have for him is [email protected] give him a try.

I wish I could. I know Ron Chiluk has pictures. He has been doing these for 2 decades. I just can't find his contact info. Last em I have for him is [email protected] give him a try.
thanks! I'll try that email and looks like he's a member of the Classic Stingray page on FB. I will message him there. I know of his work and he has a great reputation.

E7408C13-B8B8-4D59-97F5-26F786B501E0.jpeg

Back