When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coppertone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I finally got my hands on this original paint coppertone frame,fork and guard from @Balloontyre I had been pestering him about. I had the rest of the parts stashed and it really came together nice. I had sold a couple of my other Stingrays not too long ago and have been wanting a keeper to replace them, nailed it! All that is left to do @Lonestar is a safety meeting and a ride.

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

I have flipped flopped between WW and fenders and fender less BW. I'm thinking of investing in an originla set of Schwinn WW and wanted to make sure it is what I want so I mounted some aftermarket tires. I like it and I'm going to keep it Deluxe. I added some accessories in the last few weeks, the headlight and vintage bike lock. I have a plenty of other bikes to ride so this one just comes out to show off every so often

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

I finally tracked down a set of vintage WWs for my 1968 Deluxe not '68 dated tires but close enough '69 rear and '72 front. This bike is getting there piece by piece. They look so much better then the modern ones. I also found a set for my 1972 Fair Lady again not exactly correct but the WWs look so good on this bike against the Burgundy and chrome.

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

Back