When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Heavy-Duti worth $250?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the advice. I also found a '66 Typhoon for $175. Not as nice looking as the black heavy-duti but the price is lower. Thoughts?

3nb3o83p55O55V65P6b9g040603a5c680142d.jpg

Where do you live??? Prices differ by large amounts depending on region.
I bought a bike last year nearly identical to the one you just posted above for $35. Sold it for $60 a couple of months later. The prices being asked for those bikes you're showing is too much!

I live near Nashville. Maybe I'll just wait and look around a bit more. I bought my daughter a '61 Coed for $90. It is rough and had heavy oxidation but she loved the bike. I clened it up and relaced the wheels. She loves that bike. Actually, I'm pretty sure she likes it more than the $600 Jamis mountain bike I bought her last year!

I'd pay $200.00 for the black HD. I think that's a fair price for my neck of the woods which is the SF Bay Area.

I look at it this way, a crappy big box store new bike would cost as much, but not be nearly as cool.

Well, the seller lowered the price to $200, I offered $150, and we eventually settled on $175. I think that was fair for both of us. All I really need to do is repack some bearings and she's ready to ride.

Back