When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Schwinn mini twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
$1700- shipping will be $100 or so pickup welcome in ridgewood ny Please view my Craigslist ad for all pictures as it is a pain to upload pics from my phone to the cabe http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/bop/5963894989.html

I had converted this to a 5 speed and when I put it back I forgot to take off the right brake lever
This is an original 1968 Mini Twinn. bike does have normal scratches and wear to the paint. Rear fender needs to be rolled due to a dent but easily fixable. I have greased the headset, both bottom brackets and the hubs. Front tire is new, rear tire is a USA gripper slik that had a small hole in it but has been repaired and can be ridden. Chrome just needs a little polishing and has light rust in some spots. Everything on this bike is original down to the nuts and bolts. a new brake cable and pads have been installed. The original front tire is included. Rear seat has a few small tears but can be fixed with gorilla glue. Original rear reflector is included. Original set of front pedals is included but not pictured and rear pedals are worn but still good to use. Front seat has a small piece of fabric missing.
IMG_0105.JPG

Back