When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Schwinn Typhoon Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Medfordpunk

On Training Wheels
I just scored this for $50. I know the seat is not original, and the front book rack is not there. Is there anything else that is missing??? I would like to bring it back to its original luster!

101_4451.jpg

Looks like you are missing the luggage carrier (on front) and the front mounted headlight (attaches to the gooseneck)

typhoon accessories

My cool friend Mr. Spalding just gave me a 1970ish red Typhoon in pretty good shape. It does not have any racks or accessories. Can someone lead me to a website or photos that would show what original equipment would have come on it and/or the correct accessories?

I particularly want to get a rear rack that would be right for the bike but that would also accept some new "panier" bags(spelling?) that I already own and paid 100 bucks for and used on another bike that is now gone (rode once on europe trip over Pyranese then stolen by lowdown dirty worthless bike thief).

Thank you for any advice.

Back