When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 stingray lemon peeler handle bars authentic??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Interesting that the Pacific repops had the bars inscribed with the Schwinn name and the part number. I can't believe they did that because they didn't make the bars. Possibly real replacement bars made for Schwinn dealers and just not dated?
That’s what I am guessing too but I am just trying to make sure. I am totally open to them being repops I just don’t think any of the modern repops would have Schwinn and the part number inscribed which is what I’m confused about. Also the knurling is correct too. I’m sure in the 60s and 70s some parts had to of left the press without a stamp given the era. I know Schwinn has good quality control but I’ve heard of weird parts being in bikes based on early or late year production, Christmas bikes etc, or possibly just like you said maybe correct era replacement bars.

Also figured I’d add a pic of the bike cleaned up

6B7E6466-D403-4D5F-BBE4-001054E407D5.jpeg

Back