When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Stingray Rat FS/T LP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
LP (Local Pickup) I have a 1968 Stingray rat bike for $125/$100 or trade for a Murray muscle bike or 20 inch 70's to mid 80's bmx without the wheels as I have Lester Mags for it. I am selling it that low because I need the money & I had to leave it out as I have no room so there is rust back on the chrome and it needs regreased again.

IMG_20130110_162210_zps038b38f0-1.jpg

IMG_20130110_162124_zps5cddd32e-1.jpg

1st bump. I really need to sell it ASAP because I need the money. If you don't like the wheels I do have a S7 front wheel but it doesn't have the tire & tube.

That wheel will be the S7 without the reflector.
IMG_20120815_150620-1.jpg

It's pending through CL. I will post again to let anyone know it's sold or back up.

Well I guess the Stingray is still for sale as I never heard anything back from them. I'm tired of people not answering back because I need money for the rest of the month too much to have to deal with such things.

It's pending through CL again but hopefully it will be sold this time.

My I need these gone thread is now $150 for everything for sale except for this Stingray.

It's sold through CL. A lot less than I wanted but all I had was $9 in my pocket for the entire month and even next month so I needed the money very badly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back