When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Iverson Dragstripper

-
Price
3900.00 OBO
Zipcode

jrcarz

Finally riding a big boys bike
I thought I would give fellow Ebayers a chance to own one of the rarest Musclebikes on the planet before I send it to eBay. This is the bike George Barris helped create. He made the Batmobile for the 60's Batman series). He was asked by Iverson/Stelber industries to help design some bikes. This is the 1969 version that was the last year before they changed the frame style. This bike is restored and in excellent condition. Only blemish is a couple scrapes on the Handle bars. I have the original Handlebars unrestored that I will give to the new Buyer. I also should have the Brake cables that were not restored that I will also give to the new owner. The seat shifter chain guard fenders are all excellent condition. The pedals are new NOS not original to the bike. This bike will need to be professionally boxed up by a local bike shop and can be shipped either UPS or FedEx. These bikes are extremely rare and hard to find. Call me if you have any questions at 847-401-1332. Asking $4000 Thanks.

My 1969 Iverson Dragstripper Restored A.jpg

Iverson Dragstripper 6.jpg

My 1969 Iverson Dragstripper Restored.jpg

My Restored Iverson Dragstripper 7.jpg

My Iverson Dragstripper 5.jpg

Boy with 1969 Iverson pic.jpg

Back