When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 1969 or later Schwinn “mag wheel” chain ring.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought a Schwinn middleweight boy’s frame and fork at a swap meet a couple of weeks ago. I brought those items home as well as trading a blue chain guard for the correct color green one. I was selling a bunch of other stuff and found everything else I needed to complete the bike in my own stuff that I was trying to sell. When I looked up the serial number on the frame, I found that the bike is a 1969 and I have a 1968 and prior clover chain ring. I need the “mag wheel” chain ring for the bike to be correct. Because I’ve been able to keep cost to the $20 for the frame and fork and a new set of tubes, I’m looking for something inexpensive, a trade, or some kind of barter. For grins, I’m just trying to keep my cost to <$50 for the whole thing. Let me know what you have and what kind of deal we can put together.
Thanks,
Ed

Back