When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 1969 or later Schwinn “mag wheel” chain ring.

-

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought a Schwinn middleweight boy’s frame and fork at a swap meet a couple of weeks ago. I brought those items home as well as trading a blue chain guard for the correct color green one. I was selling a bunch of other stuff and found everything else I needed to complete the bike in my own stuff that I was trying to sell. When I looked up the serial number on the frame, I found that the bike is a 1969 and I have a 1968 and prior clover chain ring. I need the “mag wheel” chain ring for the bike to be correct. Because I’ve been able to keep cost to the $20 for the frame and fork and a new set of tubes, I’m looking for something inexpensive, a trade, or some kind of barter. For grins, I’m just trying to keep my cost to <$50 for the whole thing. Let me know what you have and what kind of deal we can put together.
Thanks,
Ed

Back