When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Raleigh Superbe girls bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

56 Vette

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked up this Raleigh girls bike in a deal this weekend and its not really my kind of bike. It has the dynahub that works perfect, and a near perfert brooks leather seat. It is still sporting its original Dunlop tires made in England, with minimal cracking. I didn't air up tires because the original cotton rim strips looked stretched and I didn't want to hurt them. This bike cleaned up would be an 8 or 9 out of ten. Thought I would offer it here first to see if there was any interest in it. I would take $250 for it relatively firm or trade on some parts, tank and fenders for my maroon and ivory 49 b6, or parts for my 56 red phantom, tank, fenders, or seat or any combination of parts, pretty easy going here! Here are some pics, please ask any questions you would like. Thanks have a great day! Joe.

IMG_20150120_081153_227.jpg
IMG_20150120_080927_599.jpg
IMG_20150120_081114_334.jpg

Forgot to mention, it does have the locking fork, but no key came with it. There is a code on the tumbler. And the rear reflector is missing. Thanks for looking! Joe

Bump, from what I've researched on this Superbe, thought I was in the ballpark, will let this go for a little while before I decide to clean it up and service it. Open to offers, if not it may become a part of the stable. Thanks Joe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back