When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Raleigh Superbe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we decided to sell one of are Superbe bikes This is a 1969 model with original tires . Rides as nice as he looks .This will be another Raleigh we are taking to ML in two weeks . Let us know if interested . Thank you so much Terry and Tammy

Last edited:
Lovely Superbe. Are you still looking to sell it? I have a soft spot for those Raleigh 3-speeds. I worked at a bike shop that sold Raleigh just as the British-built era was drawing to a close (1979-84). We were still getting some of the Nottingham bikes, but they soon became Taiwanese-built. Part of my training as a mechanic was learning to tear down and rebuild the Sturmey-Archer hubs. We had bins with all the small parts to repair them. I still have a good stash of Sturmey parts from another shop that closed down in the early 90's. I have a Raleigh Professional from about 1980. Maybe I need a Superbe...? Well, "need" is a strong word, but... you understand...

Back