When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon Bicycle Specifications Page

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Arjnmrskr213

Finally riding a big boys bike
Suspended
Does anyone have a copy of the 1969 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon Bicycle Specifications Page. I posted a pic of the 1970 typhoon spec sheet so u guys know which one i need

70dlsb53.jpg

I think I can help you out. I don't have a scanner at home, but my wife said she could take it to her workplace and do it. Which one do you need, the Deluxe Typhoon three speed model or the Deluxe Typhoon single speed model with coaster brake? Or... I can print both!
Mike (kostnerave)

I think I can help you out. I don't have a scanner at home, but my wife said she could take it to her workplace and do it. Which one do you need, the Deluxe Typhoon three speed model or the Deluxe Typhoon single speed model with coaster brake? Or... I can print both!
Mike (kostnerave)

No need for a scanner, just take a picture with a phone and post it!

Mike (kostnerave)
I need the deluxe 3 speed model thank you very much

Back