When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Schwinn Sting-Ray Fair Lady Bought (from this site)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
In another thread I created I mentioned a 1978 Sting-Ray Fair Lady for sale. Decided not to buy it because I was really looking for a 1969 Sting-Ray to buy. A member here said he had one for sale. After asking the usual questions I decided to buy it and have it shipped to my location. Turns out it was the right thing to do. I like it a lot; have been riding it sometimes twice a day. Nice violet color and it seems to be all-original. Surprising how smooth it rides for being 53 years old.

Here are a few photos of it and also next to my other 1969, a Fair Lady dirt bike. Both have a similar feel; gearing is just right.

20220411_192000.jpg

20220331_165541.jpg

20220331_165607.jpg

20220404_162326.jpg

I did put another rear wheel on it temporarily. The original wheel needed some hub work.

This bicycle easily qualifies as 'the best bicycle in the world'

How can you tell that it's 'the best bicycle in the world' ?

Trick answer ....Any bicycle that actually gets ridden is 'the best bicycle in the world'

This bicycle easily qualifies as 'the best bicycle in the world'

How can you tell that it's 'the best bicycle in the world' ?

Trick answer ....Any bicycle that actually gets ridden is 'the best bicycle in the world'
Well, it will be ridden. And very frequently. Almost every day. Can't resist riding it!

Back