When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1969 Schwinn Stingray

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we have up for your consideration a very clean march of 69 Stingray . I cleaned him up and noticed only one issue . Someone had hand painted a protective coating under the fenders I quess to preserve them . The front fender I would say needs to be replaced has some dings rear is super nice . This seat is better then the one that was on it but still has a few cracks but looks much nicer . I would include the original seat as well of course . Paint is super on him as you can see . Been hanging in a shop for over 15 years or so just needed a good cleaning . Asking 950 or best offer . Thank you for looking . Take care Terry and Tammy
IMG_6011.JPG

IMG_6012.JPG

IMG_6013.JPG

IMG_6015.JPG

IMG_6017.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

IMG_6021.JPG

IMG_6023.JPG

Last edited:
Hello if any one is interested please feel free to make offers .Not a big deal like to find a new care taker for this one .thank you so much

Was this a girls bike or guys? most times or not i will find the girls bikes are bringing far less money than the guys bikes. Bought a 16" starlet in great shape and can't get $60.00 for it.

Back