When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1969 Schwinn Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we have up for your consideration a very clean march of 69 Stingray . I cleaned him up and noticed only one issue . Someone had hand painted a protective coating under the fenders I quess to preserve them . The front fender I would say needs to be replaced has some dings rear is super nice . This seat is better then the one that was on it but still has a few cracks but looks much nicer . I would include the original seat as well of course . Paint is super on him as you can see . Been hanging in a shop for over 15 years or so just needed a good cleaning . Asking 950 or best offer . Thank you for looking . Take care Terry and Tammy
IMG_6011.JPG

IMG_6012.JPG

IMG_6013.JPG

IMG_6015.JPG

IMG_6017.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

IMG_6021.JPG

IMG_6023.JPG

Last edited:
Hello if any one is interested please feel free to make offers .Not a big deal like to find a new care taker for this one .thank you so much

Was this a girls bike or guys? most times or not i will find the girls bikes are bringing far less money than the guys bikes. Bought a 16" starlet in great shape and can't get $60.00 for it.

Back