When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Stingray Fairlady NOW $175+

-
Price
240+/OBO
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this 1969 Fairlady all original except sissy bar ,seat ,tire/tubes and handlebars( they are right style not Schwinn). Fully serviced , cleaned and waxed ready to roll for another 52 years. I'm looking to get $240+ shipping OBO. ***I'm willing to deliver a few hours from 12206. Let me know if you need more pics or any questions. Always looking for trades for Schwinn parts. Thanks for looking

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Last edited:
I have this 1969 Fairlady all original except sissy bar ,seat ,tire/tubes and handlebars( they are right style not Schwinn). Fully serviced , cleaned and waxed ready to roll for another 52 years. I'm looking to get $240+ shipping OBO. Let me know if you need more pics or any questions. Always looking for trades for Schwinn parts. Thanks for looking

View attachment 1448639

View attachment 1448640
So what are you thinking as far as shipping goes to 53042? Thanks Junkie... RideOn.. Razin...

Back