When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 ? wards hawthorne muscle bike question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cutter

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I recently picked up most of a 3 speed muscle bike .Its frame and handlebars are the same as a Rollfast Top drag 200.I will need to change the rims as they are shot.I would like to know if any bicycle manufacturer made this type of rim other than Rollfast.Thanks

Very Kool! as far as the Rims, I'm not sure if rollfast made their rims in house, or used an outside source. try looking on them for any markings, or stamps

Hawthorne muscle bike

Very Kool! as far as the Rims, I'm not sure if rollfast made their rims in house, or used an outside source. try looking on them for any markings, or stamps

Picked up some rims off a columbia they seem the same .Still looking for a chrome chainguard one will turn up hopefully in the near future.

Most of it was there.It was missing most of the brake parts the rear fender and the chainguard.The handlebars seat and sissy bar were there.Any idea what type brake calipers were on this originally?

I found a guard for this bike this weekend at the Butlar PA bike show. I think it should work on your bike. Send me a PM and we can figure out a day to meet up on it. I think you are right by me in Ohio?

e9b16e69a320ed345dfdb306171d0d05a555376d_r.jpg

Back