When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Huffy Liquidator

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked this up a few weeks ago from a friend who actually had two of these. Other than the chainguard being a mess it's in fantastic shape and all original. There could not have been too many of these sold in "radiant raspberry". Not too many guys that age back in 1970 cool enough to ride around on a pink muscle bike.
11.jpg

Very cool! You have to remember that those vivid colors were very popular on the Mopar Muscle Cars so I'm sure the original owner never referred to it as "pink"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I love that color. I had a Murray Eliminator a couple years older than that back in the day, very similar base color.My brother used to pick on me and call it pink, LOL

Very cool find! What size front tire and rim does it have? I have a slingshot rail with the regular 20x20” tire setup and have always wondered what these bikes have up front.

Back