When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Raleigh Professional

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brewerkz

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked up a 1970 Raleigh Professional, E serial number frame. It repainted from the original white at some point. I believe its original except the wheel set. I picked up the correct aniversary head badge, working on the correct seat tube colors for repaint/restoration. If you have a campy record hi flange wheel set /Weinman tubular rims let me know....

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

Sweet Raleig!
Love that saddle and the wrap over seat stays. Enjoy your project and the ride.

Glad you got it and will be restoring it with proper livery and badge. Beautiful bike and looks all there except the few items mentioned. I will follow your progress intently. I have a ‘72 and like it a lot.

-----

the Weinmann bimetal stem is actually OEM

there were some top models from the Cape Tosser this year which received it even though not the stem shown in catalogues

...a factory substitution likely due to a parts shortage

Weinmann stems rather rare so would enjoy greater collector value than a contemporaneous Gerry Burgess...

-----

Back