When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Correct like having people from the CABE click this link. It s a 60s bike labeled as old, big deal. a few minutes of my life I wont get back.
Just read your reply, so I guess we are even. 60's bike labeled as possible manufactured in 1822 is not amusing, I guess. FYI update. They deleted their statement of number 1822 on bike, maybe year of manufacture. Guess my lesson for making fun of a post, but funny while it lasted.

Last edited:
Just read your reply, so I guess we are even. 60's bike labeled as possible manufactured in 1822 is not amusing, I guess. FYI update. They deleted their statement of number 1822 on bike, maybe year of manufacture. Guess my lesson for making fun of a post, but funny while it lasted.

Let me offer a non-salty reply.
Perfectly acceptable to rip on local ads, hell thats what most of this section is and no one has batted an eye. I do it in text chains with other local guys and friends all the time, no shame in that.
Its technically "old"....but sadly would struggle to bring 100 bucks as the market is flooded with those.

Let me offer a non-salty reply.
Perfectly acceptable to rip on local ads, hell thats what most of this section is and no one has batted an eye. I do it in text chains with other local guys and friends all the time, no shame in that.
Its technically "old"....but sadly would struggle to bring 100 bucks as the market is flooded with those.
Thanks. The original post on offer up, before the lister changed it, said the bike had a sticker with 1822 on it and wasn't sure if that was year of manufacture or not ! Thought that was pretty funny ! Don't think first reply to my post even bothered to read the whole ad. The ad got changed late in the afternoon yesterday. Someone local must have called them out. A little humor in these times never hurts. Have a great day !

Thanks. The original post on offer up, before the lister changed it, said the bike had a sticker with 1822 on it and wasn't sure if that was year of manufacture or not ! Thought that was pretty funny ! Don't think first reply to my post even bothered to read the whole ad. The ad got changed late in the afternoon yesterday. Someone local must have called them out. A little humor in these times never hurts. Have a great day !
The majority of this entire thread group is folks ripping on dreamers and crazy prices so I see no issue. We're thinking it, why not laugh together...

Back