When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970's Juventus road bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cairnpath

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Not sure if this is the right place for this one but I have a road bike I picked up a long time ago. It is an odd brand Juventus and I have not heard of it before or since. Was this some store brand attempt at marketing or was this a good bike in its day?

It is a 10 speed and yes I will have to post a picture when I figure out how. I was just curious if anyone had heard of this brand before? I am not expecting a high value bike but I have sentimental attachment to it as it was my first 10 speed many years ago.

There is one listed in LA on craigslist. It seems to be a nice mid range bike and I think it has some Campagnolo parts. It's been listed some time in the $300 range but looks rough shape.

juventus 1.jpg
juventus.jpg

I will try to get some more pictures and of components later this week. I would be surprised if it were aluminum as it is a heavy bike but that is easy to test.

-----

Produced in the Chiorda facility. The Chiorda crest is visible at the bottom of the seat tube transfer.
Rock bottom model as evidenced by plate style bridges, solid axle hubs and unserviceable pedals. Frame constructed with Agrati bulge-formed head, lugs, shell, bridges and ends. Appears plate style chainstay bridge has separated from frame.
-----

Last edited:
Back