When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Huffy " The Time Machine "

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Never seen one like this, has a Long Beach 12/31/74 tag on it, any one have a catalog pic of it! I tossed the bars and seat/sissy . Thanks
IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5624.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

IMG_5627.JPG

IMG_5628.JPG

IMG_5629.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

IMG_5636.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

why on earth would you throw those parts away?

I had a boys version only a coaster brake when I was a kid. it was lime green and the seat was green and black. it wasn't a Time Machine. I don't remember what was on the chain guard

I didn't toss out the parts, didn't have them on when I picked the bike yesterday, hence the first pic without the said parts, the seat is a recover I had laying around, sissy is a new one, and bars are off a old ross.

Wow nice find! I remember seeing one on FB for sale out in CA a few months ago, did you grab that one? Very cool bike, never seen another. I thin the shifter on those is mounted under the seat, I remember John Brain posted a picture of the ad for it when the other one was posted.

Well I found this one on fb Chicago about a mile from my house! It does have a Long Beach tag on it!! Odd. I need the correct black with yellow strip seat I think if anyone has one.

Back