When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Huffy " The Time Machine "

-

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Never seen one like this, has a Long Beach 12/31/74 tag on it, any one have a catalog pic of it! I tossed the bars and seat/sissy . Thanks
IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5624.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

IMG_5627.JPG

IMG_5628.JPG

IMG_5629.JPG

IMG_5630.JPG

IMG_5631.JPG

IMG_5632.JPG

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG

IMG_5636.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

why on earth would you throw those parts away?

I had a boys version only a coaster brake when I was a kid. it was lime green and the seat was green and black. it wasn't a Time Machine. I don't remember what was on the chain guard

I didn't toss out the parts, didn't have them on when I picked the bike yesterday, hence the first pic without the said parts, the seat is a recover I had laying around, sissy is a new one, and bars are off a old ross.

Wow nice find! I remember seeing one on FB for sale out in CA a few months ago, did you grab that one? Very cool bike, never seen another. I thin the shifter on those is mounted under the seat, I remember John Brain posted a picture of the ad for it when the other one was posted.

Well I found this one on fb Chicago about a mile from my house! It does have a Long Beach tag on it!! Odd. I need the correct black with yellow strip seat I think if anyone has one.

Back