When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Kool Lemon Super Sport

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@kostnerave I feel for you! Stay positive. You sound like you have it under control until things get back to normal.

Hope everyone in Texas gets what they need to survive! The videos we are seeing on the weather channel are just unreal.

Thanks, Right now we are trying to take care of each other. We've been let down by many people at the helm, but the citizens of this city are truly good people that care and are willing to lend a hand. There will be alot of explaining to do and hopefully some feet will be held to the fire when this is past. Actually, that sounds pretty good right now!

We have friends in College Station that were out of power for several days and they had a very rough time. She said that even burning wood in the fireplace the interior house temp was about 55F. That freezing weather made things even worse.
When I was living in Miami we got hit by Hurricane Andrew in 92. We were out of power for almost a month, in 90+ sweltering tempts. Being out of electric power with cold or hot weather is bad. Heck it plain sucks either way. Glad you guys are ok.
Fantastic job saving that kool Lemon SS.
I rescued a 73 Kool Lemon Continental that was in a neglected stage and is now one of my favorite riders. I also get complements about the color.

Back