When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Manta Ray 5 spd. rebuild or ride?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike I picked up on a trade and was wondering what you Schwinn guys think. Does anyone have a chainguard and a seat and pedals and grips. I do not know if it would worth it or not to put the money in it. I might sell it as it is. I have rode this around and it does shift and brake good. It fits me perfect as I am around 5'6". The serial number is cgxxxxxx.
I am not sure about the reflectors. The slick tire is a Sears tire so it must have been switched out sometime in it's life. If I can find the parts I might redo it. Thanks!
P1290113.JPG

P1290114.JPG

P1290115.JPG

P1290118.JPG

P1290119.JPG

P1290123.JPG

P1290120.JPG

P1290117.JPG

P1290121.JPG

This bike I picked up on a trade and was wondering what you Schwinn guys think. Does anyone have a chainguard and a seat and pedals and grips. I do not know if it would worth it or not to put the money in it. I might sell it as it is. I have rode this around and it does shift and brake good. It fits me perfect as I am around 5'6". The serial number is cgxxxxxx.
I am not sure about the reflectors. The slick tire is a Sears tire so it must have been switched out sometime in it's life. If I can find the parts I might redo it. Thanks!View attachment 858845

View attachment 858846

View attachment 858847

View attachment 858848

View attachment 858849

View attachment 858850

View attachment 858851

View attachment 858852

View attachment 858853

I’d fix it up and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need the plate or decal that goes on the shifter. If anyone has any of the parts let me know. I will put a wanted thead tomorrow for the parts maybe I can get one at a time. Did this bike come with a generator and headlight? All the pictures I have seen there is no reflectors so the pedals are the only thing I guess as far as reflectors go. Thanks, Kirk

The seat and guard are two of the most expensive parts of this bike. It is my suspicion thats why they are gone. Build it up and ride it unless you wanna be in it purdy deep.

Back