When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971? Murray Eliminator

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

benmcjamin

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is my first muscle bike,so i dont know much when it comes to the details.... This thing was sittin on the side of the street with for sale sign taped to it, all by it self... so i had to stop n ask.. Guy was the original owner... said he got it in 1972.... its a 24 inch everythings there an all works. Even still has the reflectors on the chain guard, but i do know the seats wrong, an would maybe like to find one??.... im not really in to muscle bikes but this one aint to bad.. where its a 24 i can actually ride it... the white paints really nice under all the grit... I hate to clean off the rust (something i never do) but it would look alot better red white n blue
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG

This is my first muscle bike,so i dont know much when it comes to the details.... This thing was sittin on the side of the street with for sale sign taped to it, all by it self... so i had to stop n ask.. Guy was the original owner... said he got it in 1972.... its a 24 inch everythings there an all works. Even still has the reflectors on the chain guard, but i do know the seats wrong, an would maybe like to find one??.... im not really in to muscle bikes but this one aint to bad.. where its a 24 i can actually ride it... the white paints really nice under all the grit... I hate to clean off the rust (something i never do) but it would look alot better red white n blueView attachment 293971 View attachment 293972 View attachment 293973
Cool side of the road find!

Back