When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Original Grey Ghost Sting-Ray. Was directed to see who may want this Grey Ghost and obviously looking for best price..any consideration good!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
What ever shipping is- possibly 120$
Zipcode
Now that’s an offer Cableman!…. I am going to let you know at 1 PM today if i accept your offer of $1850 ….. as I mentioned earlier in thread - I Don’t want to drag this out ….lots of a professionals around this site and I assume if anyone Really wants the ‘The Grey Ghoster’. 👻 Then they will make the Right Bid. I know I’m outta my League in here , so that’s why I won’t stay long - it has been a Fun Ride 🚴

Oh yeah by the way welcome to the Cabe, everyone is so excited about your ghost they missed you just joined yesterday. Lot of good honest people here, enjoy.
Thank you Hemi……and much obliged for the bid Trip⚡

Very nice Detroit…… and just wanted to mention again I will be closing all Bids for the Grey Ghost at 1pm est today- very Grateful for the Bids on the Stingray

10% min. over last placed bid of $2100.00 = $2310.00 SORRY my mistake seems $100.00 over is allowed. Most likely hit $2300.00 anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back