When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1971 Raleigh International

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
400 OBO
Zipcode

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
1971 Raleigh International 22.5 inch frame (57cm) in the beautiful champagne color. The guy I got it from bought it from the original owner, it has been hanging in a dusty garage for a while. Light surface rust will clean off easily. At some time the guy upgraded the handlebars and stem, they are both Cinelli. The original tubular rims have been changed to Mavic clincher 700s which look like they were used very little. Other than that it has all of it's original Campagnolo parts. I think the original Brooks saddle can be restored. Has it's original receipt too! I wish it was my size but it's just a little too big for me. I can take more pics if you like. I'm asking $400. Make me a fair offer, I'm located in Fresno California, I can ship at buyer's expense. I could possibly deliver in the Irvine area on August 28th. Will consider trade for high end late 80s to early 90s mountain bike in my size. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Last edited:
Back