When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1971 Schwinn Grey Ghost - $ 2600 shipped to US 48

-

brwstrmgmt

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought this bike on eBay a year ago to take to car shows with my corvette, but my "bright idea" did not work out logistically so, since I am not really a collector of this era bike, I am offering it up for sale for what I paid ( which was no doubt a tad too much since there were a lot of bidders). The bike is in original condition, including a nifty Texas license plate that was on it when I bought it. My name!! How could I resist?

The pictures tell the story.....one pedal is missing a reflector...there is also a repop saddle included in the deal ...the original on the bike has some nice electric tape over a cut.

I have the bike for sale locally on Cape Cod Mass on CL for $ 2500 1971 Schwinn Grey Ghost so if it sells that way I'll end this listing and mark the bike sold.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG

I bought this bike on eBay a year ago to take to car shows with my corvette, but my "bright idea" did not work out logistically so, since I am not really a collector of this era bike, I am offering it up for sale for what I paid ( which was no doubt a tad too much since there were a lot of bidders). The bike is in original condition, including a nifty Texas license plate that was on it when I bought it. My name!! How could I resist?

The pictures tell the story.....one pedal is missing a reflector...there is also a repop saddle included in the deal ...the original on the bike has some nice electric tape over a cut.

I have the bike for sale locally on Cape Cod Mass on CL for $ 2500 1971 Schwinn Grey Ghost so if it sells that way I'll end this listing and mark the bike sold.

View attachment 414600 View attachment 414601 View attachment 414602 View attachment 414603 View attachment 414604 View attachment 414605 View attachment 414606 View attachment 414607 View attachment 414608 View attachment 414609

Pm sent

Back