When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1971 Schwinn Typhoon 20''...plus Training Wheels REDUCED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$175
Zipcode

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you have a 26'' Typhoon, then this would be a nice companion piece...especially if you have a young son or daughter to have to ride along with you.

With the exception of the tires and rear reflector, it's as it left the Schwinn factory. Serial number is: 1HG021331.

Overall condition is very good, but with some dents in the fenders, paint scrapes, scuffs on the grips and a tear in the corner of the seat. I purchased it from the original owner who got it as a child, and then his son used it (that's when the training wheels went on he said). It's been detailed, like I usually do, and ready to ride. 🙂

I know some guys have replaced the seat and handlebars on this model and turned it into a Stingray, but it's hard to find a 20'' Typhoon this size in this condition. That would be up to the new owner.

Pick Up Only at my house here on Long Island. Sorry, I will not ship.

IMG_2577.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg

IMG_2585.jpeg

IMG_2586.jpeg

IMG_2587.jpeg

IMG_2588.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2590.jpeg

IMG_2591.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

IMG_2593.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to buy this bike. I can have my cousin pick it up for me. Let me know how to pay you. Thanks!

Back