When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Typhoon/Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looking good! 👍

Got a question for you. I picked up a bike for my granddaughter at my daughter's request and it's a total POS and I'm at a standstill putting it together. Is the bolt for the sissybar clamp at the dropout a 1/4 - 20? I'm dealing with a threaded drop out accessory hole and very poorly bent clamp so I need to modify the stupid thing and maybe drill out the drop out hole for a bolt, not a screw.
Yes, the Schwinn S and Q are

Thanks! Since I'm dealing with a Taiwan Schwinn Fair Lady, I'll be using authentic original HM stamped Taiwan 1/4 - 20 bolts and nuts.
Looking forward to my 8 year old getting on the '72 Fairlady I bought myself err.. ahh... I mean bought her a few years ago haha.

I had such short notice I was kind of in a bind. I wanted to get an original and she wanted yellow so that was kind of impossible at the time. I will be the first one to ride it just to make sure the damn thing works. And works properly!🤣 Oh I forgot, I’ll still have to paint it yellow.

Back