When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1972 Honda CB 350 Very Low Miles!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
No Shipping
Zipcode

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
Here is a 1972 Honda CB 350 that I bought from the original owner a couple of years ago. It has super lower miles, 4,543 miles!
It's all original except for the aftermarket mirrors and new tires. The carbs will need cleaning and with new gas, this bike will
be fine. It will need cosmetic refurbishing. There are scratches, dings and faded paint, surface rust on frame, nothing structural, and there is pitting on the chrome here and there.
I just bought a new Yuasa battery for it, but it has been too cold to work on anything around here. These vintage Hondas are simple machines and very easy to work on.
This one is worthy of a restoration.
Pick up only, cash in hand or I can deliver it within 50 miles.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4898.JPG

IMG_4899.JPG

IMG_4900.JPG

IMG_4901.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

IMG_4903.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG

Here is a 1972 Honda CB 350 that I bought from the original owner a couple of years ago. It has super lower miles, 4,543 miles!
It's all original except for the aftermarket mirrors and new tires. The carbs will need cleaning and with new gas, this bike will
be fine. It will need cosmetic refurbishing. There are scratches, dings and faded paint, surface rust on frame, nothing structural, and there is pitting on the chrome here and there.
I just bought a new Yuasa battery for it, but it has been too cold to work on anything around here. These vintage Hondas are simple machines and very easy to work on.
This one is worthy of a restoration.
Pick up only, cash in hand or I can deliver it within 50 miles.
Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1797152

View attachment 1797153

View attachment 1797154

View attachment 1797155

View attachment 1797156

View attachment 1797158

View attachment 1797159

View attachment 1797160

View attachment 1797161

View attachment 1797162

View attachment 1797163
Has the bike been running or have you ridden this fine old Honda with in the last year or so? Really nice Cb350. RideOn. Mark..

razinhellcustomz... It hasn't been on the road for about four years. In a coupe of weeks when it is warmer, I will clean the carbs and fill it with fuel and take it for a ride. Thanks for asking!
Olds442...ND...Thanks.

Back