When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1972 Honda CB 350 Very Low Miles!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
No Shipping
Zipcode
Congrats @Olds442. That's one heck of a nice Honda Cb350..I'll bet you can't wait to get your "Knee's in the Breeze" on that COOOL little bike.. First gear, it's alriight Honda, Honda faster faster...
You’re the best Hell. Everything fun for you! I appreciate the song by the Hondells. I hate to tell you this, but I sold these new. That’s old.

beach Boys wrote it. Hondells had the hit. Little GTO sounds like Beach Boys too. They where offered it, turned it down. Fun time for music.

Look up "Little Honda" on YouTube music and it comes up the Beach Boys version. Shows the video and all the cool bikes on their including a Cb750 which I owned at one time.. It's all good.. RideOn..Mark..

I see that. Wow. look the song up on wikopedia. Says about BB recording it, then the Hondells recorded it and it went to number 9 with them. like you said, all good, and I’d love to have the years back!

Back