When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1972 Raleigh Sports 3-Speed 26" Project (needs cleaned up)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

irideiam

I live for the CABE
It's all original, great paint in a super unique color that was only offered in the UK market. Ready to be cleaned up and ridden. Chrome will come back, wheels and 3 speed with unique grip shift are all in good mechanical shape. The only thing missing from the first picture is the Raleigh bell that I sold separately. Bike includes front an rear lights, needs new tires and a good clean and tune-up and it will be good to ride another 49 years!

$175 Shipped Continental US

Beautiful bike, but I have 1 Raleigh 21” ladies bike and that’s one too many for me. Would be VERY interested if it were a boys 23”, but you would probably keep it for yourself if it was :) Hope you find a good home for it, hopefully with a matching year/color boys bike! That would be an impressive pair! Good luck with your sale!

It's all original, great paint in a super unique color that was only offered in the UK market. Ready to be cleaned up and ridden. Chrome will come back, wheels and 3 speed with unique grip shift are all in good mechanical shape. The only thing missing from the first picture is the Raleigh bell that I sold separately. Bike includes front an rear lights, needs new tires and a good clean and tune-up and it will be good to ride another 49 years!

$175 Shipped Continental US
View attachment 1438802
View attachment 1438803

View attachment 1438804View attachment 1438805

View attachment 1438806View attachment 1438807

View attachment 1438808
Interested in this bike, please contact me

Back