When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Raleigh Sports...Excellent Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I purchased this bike a couple of years ago from the original owner. Condition is truly amazing, and as you can see wasn't ridden much at all. The Sturmey Hub dates it as January 1972, so one of the first for that year. The bike is 100% original. It shifts, brakes and runs perfectly. Brooks saddle is in great condition also. Look closely and you'll even see the gold pinstripes, something the factory stopped doing not long after. 1972

This is another one in the Collection I'm letting go, and the bike must be picked up here on Long Island. Sorry no shipping.

Price is $250 if anyone is interested in adding this to their collection, or just using it as an every day rider. (For now I'm keeping the men's version, purchased from the same owners).

Last edited:
very nice for sure ,I am looking for the mens version so if you ever decide to sell let me know ,may even like the pair if possible .take care and be safe Terry and tammy

very nice for sure ,I am looking for the mens version so if you ever decide to sell let me know ,may even like the pair if possible .take care and be safe Terry and tammy

I might consider selling them as a pair (which is what I was originally thinking of doing)..but they need to be picked up here on Long island.

When you were a rich kid you had a Schwinn. If you were really rich you had a Raleigh. See the headlight holder and the dent in the fork for the locking key that I have only seen a few? I have several of these and they are my favorite to ride.

I will sell them as a pair...but they MUST be picked up. I'm sorry, but I will not ship them. The last time they were apart was when they were being assembled in England. :)

They were to be Sold, but shipping them became an issue, understandably. So...I'd like to sell both bikes as a pair...if you can come and get them. $575.

Back