When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Raleigh Sports...more photos...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just figured maybe someone out there would like to see some detailed pics of the bike that I had posted earlier. Bike is now complete, having used handlebars...brake levers...and grips from a 1973 Donor bike. With the exception of the rear tire being changed out at some point in its life, the Sports is noe back to all original and rides great!
Hard to believe, though, that the Brooks saddle is original to the bike. Proof that the Raleigh was well taken care of. I also have the girls model, that is in as good if not better condition and is 100% original.
I sent the original owner photos when I was done, and he appreciated me sending them, knowing that the bikes
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG
IMG_0410.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
went to a good home.

I just figured maybe someone out there would like to see some detailed pics of the bike that I had posted earlier. Bike is now complete, having used handlebars...brake levers...and grips from a 1973 Donor bike. With the exception of the rear tire being changed out at some point in its life, the Sports is noe back to all original and rides great!
Hard to believe, though, that the Brooks saddle is original to the bike. Proof that the Raleigh was well taken care of. I also have the girls model, that is in as good if not better condition and is 100% original.
I sent the original owner photos when I was done, and he appreciated me sending them, knowing that the bikesView attachment 482133 View attachment 482134 View attachment 482135 View attachment 482136 View attachment 482137 View attachment 482138 View attachment 482139 View attachment 482140 View attachment 482141 View attachment 482142 went to a good home.
That's a very nice restoration on a classic bike - good job!

I sent the original owner photos when I was done, and he appreciated me sending them, knowing that the bikesView attachment 482133 View attachment 482134 View attachment 482135 View attachment 482136 View attachment 482137 View attachment 482138 View attachment 482139 View attachment 482140 View attachment 482141 View attachment 482142 went to a good home.
Doesn't get much cleaner than that....

I have NO intentions on selling any of the Raleigh bikes. But given their condition...what would be a fair value to place on them?

I'm forever spoiled with the condition of these Raleigh Sports. I know I'll NEVER find another pair in this condition...

Back