When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Schwinn De luxe Twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Siestabikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just picked up this up at a yard sale. Nice paint but the shifter is hanging off the cable minus it's guts. tires may be useable 26x 1 3/8. and fender stays need tweaking

View attachment 482505

Last edited:
2 more pics

20170617_084857.jpg

20170617_084906.jpg

the paint is in very good shape as are the chrome wheels. i dished the rear wheel and installed it with a new tire. the wheel lists towards the right now. im wondering if it originally needs to be listing left perhaps to compensate for the drum brake. i havent check frame alignment yet

I have one like it that doesn't have a gearing. I can't go uphill or roll over a toothpick. You are so lucky.

the paint is in very good shape as are the chrome wheels. i dished the rear wheel and installed it with a new tire. the wheel lists towards the right now. im wondering if it originally needs to be listing left perhaps to compensate for the drum brake. i havent check frame alignment yet
I just bought a Deluxe a couple of weeks ago. I haven't pulled off the rear wheel yet but if you are still having issues let me know and I can check the dish, OLD, etc. if that info may help you.

Maybe do the old string test to make sure the rear triangle hasn't gotten knocked out of alignment?

i just had to wrestle with the wheel a little to get it lined up in the triangle. i didnt do a string test. the new Kenda tires i had didnt seat well but luckily i had some new old stock tires that did. i ended up selling it over the weekend to a nice couple towards Cape Cod. i dont think its working out for them so im helping to sell it for them

20170619_192011.jpg

20170618_202923.jpg

Back