When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Orange Krate on Ebay?

-
If this bike is as original as it seems to be, it is going to bring more then $2200 on Ebay.I wish this was a auction, not a BIN with best offer. Even if it sells, we won't know what it sold for.

It sold for more than 2800, or at least thats a pretty good guess. My friend offered 2800 and was turned down. Its off Ebay now. Its been relisted a few times but was never off for more than a day or two.

it did not sell as i still own it your friend offered 2800 shipped to CA thats $280 right to ebay, fedex takes $150 to CA and $45+ to paypal = $2325 as a guesstimate so thats a deal for him not me this bike is 100% original and try to find another one for sale i really do not need to sell it i would trade it for a disc pea or apple if theres one around thats also 100% original id sell it for $3100 shipped anywhere US

They don't come up on eBay often being 73 sunset the racist krate made for only 6 months and Pete doesn't make reproduction sunset seats and I sold mine 2 years ago for 2800 on eBay and it wasn't even close to mint but this guy might get 3k

to all the krate guys out there krate1973 is at it again running scams on this sight be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't come up on eBay often being 73 sunset the racist krate made for only 6 months and Pete doesn't make reproduction sunset seats and I sold mine 2 years ago for 2800 on eBay and it wasn't even close to mint but this guy might get 3k

I would think that the Cotton Picker would be the racist krate.

Cotton Picker was a two year bike--Grey Ghost one year only. Of course no production figures exist for specific models so one can only guess. V/r Shawn

Disc brake Krates in good to great condition on ebay are regularly selling there for over $3,000. I have a great condition '73 Orange with the disc and I wouldn't sell it for less than 3K, at least. Five years ago you could've bought one for about $1,800.-$2,200.+. Maybe a little more in some instances. I've seen NOS ones, which are exceedingly rare, go for over 4K easily and that was in years past money. Now . . .? Much higher.

Back