When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Paramount 24 inch crank to top tube

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you are selling it, you should do very well, even just as it sits. As I wrote above, these chrome Prugnat Paramounts are very desirable. I have had and sold a couple myself. If you are trying to figure a price, think around $3000...I wouldn't take anything less, and would rather sit on it for a bit than take less than what it's worth. You don't strike me a someone who would leave money on the table; if someone offers you less than $3000 they are trying to take advantage of you, and you should tell them that. If you're smart, you'll stick to your guns and stick to your price. You might even get above $3500 these days, as everybody wants a bike.

Thank you , I appreciate the positive reinforcement , I would gladly make a good deal to someone , thanks again for your taking the time to look my schwinn over . Wpb

Back