When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1973 Schwinn 5-speed Fastback Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
I have a 73 Fastback that I got from a buddy who was a bike mechanic back in the day. He made a few, non-permanent modifications to the bike so here it is. The frame, fork and chainguard are all pretty decent, original paint. The shifter and overload tube are original and pretty nice as well. Shifter needs decals, but the chrome is good. Brake levers and calipers are original and so are fenders. They are all in pretty nice shape. The bars are Wald, the seat and grips are 99 Schwinn reproductions and are obviously red. The kickstand is one he made that is aluminum. The wheels are aluminum hoops with stainless spokes and are 36 spoke. The bottom bracket is a conversion with different cranks and sprocket. I do have the original mag sprocket that comes with it. Also included are a set of cranks, a complete bottom bracket set and a set of nice pedals. Price is $325 shipped in the lower 48 through bike flights. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics. Will most likely part it out by the weekend if it doesn’t sell, but hopefully it will. It’s a super cool bike, worthy of being enjoyed.

CB8BBEEA-1FB6-420E-8D2F-FB4C9236BFD8.jpeg

BC41A89A-A160-4CC4-BBFC-F88638B387BF.jpeg

7753E488-37E5-490B-98BE-7F38C8094B4A.jpeg

24D3E90D-DE4B-4463-BC48-4ABE06564B8B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back