When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 schwinn tandum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Interested

Hi,
Where in IL are you? I am getting married in Collinsville, and I would love to exit the reception on a tandum bike. I would really like to just rent it from you, but if that is not possible, how much are you asking??
Thanks,
Sarah

reach me at:
[email protected]

TanDUM? LOL!!

Couldn't resist this one.C'mon guys dictionary.com is just a click away.LOL!

hello sarah

Hi,
Where in IL are you? I am getting married in Collinsville, and I would love to exit the reception on a tandum bike. I would really like to just rent it from you, but if that is not possible, how much are you asking??
Thanks,
Sarah

reach me at:
[email protected]

i am asking 275.00 dollars cash i am in illinois arcola 217 268 4354 call for more information
it has a complete tune up new tires and tubes mew cables shift and break every thing has been ggreased all berrings nic bike 1973 twinn tandum schwinn 5 speed top of the line most othjers in good shape start at 400.00 ang go up

thank u aNY WAY HA HA HA

WELL I AM JUST AN OLD GUY GOT NO TIME FOR THE DICTIONARY to busy with bicycles ha ha ha thank u any way
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Me too and aint a gud spellar neither,thats how I discovered the online dictionary. A local c/l dealer frequently spells tandem that way,it's a crack up!

Pat

hello and u arer RIGHT THATS THE WAY ITS SPELLED

thank u AY HA HA HYA
Me too and aint a gud spellar neither,thats how I discovered the online dictionary. A local c/l dealer frequently spells tandem that way,it's a crack up!

Pat

THANK U ANY HOW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back