When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Schwinn Varsity pricing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A varsity is not real desirable.We have a bike shop that has "Varsity Mountain" .Thats where they deposit trade ins.If the tires are new maybe $150,If the tires are old probably $75.Maybe a little more for yours because it looks great.Nice lookin bike for a college student.Fenders are also a plus. I would start at $200

It is here in Minneapolis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemme guess. The buyer looked like this:

c487f05e62ca3a6869314d519ecabd02--hipster-beards-beard-grooming.jpg

-----

Congratulations on the sale and getting your price.

Perhaps the newfound largesse shall permit you to graduate from a diet of gear blocks.

-----

Outstanding!

Finished one last may, working on two more right now, and will have ANOTHER two before June is over...
FUN!
-d

I put way more labor into this project than I anticipated. However, I had such high demand that I’ve been scouring the local market for more.

Things I learned: people like shiny things. I hated the green color but the paint was in good condition. And it had miles of chrome.

Good luck on your projects. I’ve only been into restoring bikes for a little under a year but I’ve gotten a great return on my investments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back